About Us - Statement of Faith
What We Believe
That the Bible is the written Word of God and that both the Old and New Testaments are divinely inspired of God and
have supreme authority over dreams, visions, prophecy or any ideas of man.
- The existence of God in three (3) persons Ė Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- That the Father is the Creator of all things by a decisive act of His power (not in evolution); that
He is the giver of life and existence to all and provider of everything that is good and perfect.
- That Jesus Christ is the Son of God; the first born of the dead; equal to God Ė not claiming it to be
robbery; was born of a virgin and knew no sin; who died for the sin of all mankind and rose again now sitting at the
right-hand of his Father; being the only one who has the name under heaven by which man can be saved and also the power
to forgive sin and restore mankind back to the Father, and who took the authority from Satan and defeated him openly.
- That the Holy Spirit is a person not a force or thing; is one with the Father and Son; was given at
Pentecost and that every believer should be baptised therewith to empower them to live the Christian life; that as a result
of receiving the Holy Spirit every believer can speak with tongues; that the Baptism with the Holy Spirit and speaking with
tongues is not a requirement for salvation.
- That all men have sinned, Jesus Christ being the only way back to God the Father; that every man must
individually receive Jesus as his Lord and Saviour through faith so as to be saved by grace.
- That being born again is the only way into Godís kingdom and different to the experience of being filled
with the Spirit.
- In the manifestation of the nine gifts of the Spirit as He wills.
- In Water Baptism by full immersion, in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, following salvation;
that it is a sign of the covenant we have with God in Christ; that the one being baptised understands the requirements thereof.
- That believers should bare the fruit of repentance from dead works and exhibit faith towards God.
- That the celebration of the Lordís supper should be regularly observed as Christ commanded and this being
for all believers.
- That prosperity is available to every believer, being Godís will.
- That healing is available to every believer, being Godís will, through the laying on of hands, gifts of
healing, prayer of agreement etc.
- That tithing is a responsibility and privilege of every believer given into their local church and that tithe
being 10% of their income.
- In the reality of the devil; he being a fallen spiritual being opposing all that Christ stands for; working
to steal, kill and destroy; that he is the tempter of man and is the author of all evil, sickness, poverty and natural
- In the resurrection of the dead for all mankind of which those who have received Jesus as their Lord, shall
receive their rewards, and those who have rejected Jesus as their Lord shall be sentenced to everlasting punishment.
- In the importance of the command of Christ to make disciples of all mankind.